Just finished this painting in watercolor with many, many layers in order to achieve high saturation! I used Holbein watercolor paints and arches 300lbs cold pressed paper.

For the stems and leaves, I used leaf green, sap green, and neutral tint watercolors. For the tulips, I used Isoindolinone Yellow Deep, Scarlet Lake, and Pyrrole Red.

I used Princeton brushes mostly. My favorite is the black velvet series. They are a combination of natural and synthetic fibers. They hold a lot of water and have a soft snap to them.

Aqua Elite Brushes pack: https://amzn.to/3pMaypx

Neptune Watercolor Brush pack: https://amzn.to/349qycR

Princeton Black Velvet series brushes: https://amzn.to/33MzDbk

Arches 140 cold-pressed: 9x12 https://amzn.to/3z0dhP3

Holbein Watercolor Kits:

12 5 ml tubes: https://amzn.to/3Frc31L

18 5 ml tubes: https://amzn.to/3qlUY32

24 5 ml tubes: https://amzn.to/3Eqfy7t